Welcome to AJUE’s Online Submission page. AJUE accepts online submissions through Malaysian Journal Management System (MyJMS) hosted by the Citation and Informetric Division under the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Due to the volume of manuscripts received by the journal, all submissions must be made using our online submission system to ensure an organized and speedy review process. To date, the journal does not have any article processing charges (APC) and article submission charges. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Authors can upload manuscript files (i.e. article text, figures, charts, and supplementary information) to the system and remain informed about the status of their submission via e-notifications or by logging into the system. Authors are reminded not to submit revisions as a new submission.
Below are the steps to follow in order to submit new manuscripts.
- Go to http://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/AJUE/about/submissions
- Click Make a new submission and proceed to either Log in for existing users or Register for first-time users.
- Click on the New submission button and complete the form provided in the system.
- Kindly follow the instructions and adhere to the submission requirements as stated in the submission page and also detailed out below.
- Complete submissions will appear in the submission page under the My Authored
The journal manager will be notified of new submissions and proceed to evaluate the manuscript to determine its suitability to the overall theme of the journal. The manager will proceed with finding a suitable reviewer to selected manuscripts according to its contents. Authors will receive an email notification if their manuscript is accepted for review.
- The submission has neither been previously published, nor submitted before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review process for submission to this journal, authors and reviewers must ensure that information indicating their identities and affiliations are removed from the document.
- Submission MUST include a Turnitin report with less than 30% similarities
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Times New Roman 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The length of the manuscript should be between 10 to 15 pages.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of APA conventions.
- Notes should be used as sparingly as possible and should be in the form of endnotes rather than footnotes.
- Each article should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Final submission for publication should follow this template – AJUE Final Full Paper Template
Should authors encounter any problems in using the system, kindly contact the journal’s editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will try to assist promptly.