Submissions must be made to https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/ajue. AJUE uses ScholarOne Manuscripts for online submission and manuscript tracking. Click here for a step-by-step guide to help you through the process of submitting your paper.
- The submission file MUST be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Each article should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words. The length of the manuscript should be between 10 to 15 pages (approximately 5000 words).
- For the initial submission to ScholarOne, authors must ensure that their identities and affiliations are removed from the document and submitted separately. Non-compliance will be rejected.
- Submission MUST include a Turnitin (or any plagiarism checker) report with less than 20% similarity index.
- The text MUST follow the latest APA conventions. You can refer to this link for notable changes from APA 6 to APA 7th Edition.
- Final submission for publication should follow this template – AJUE Final Full Paper Template.
The publication fee for accepted papers is as follows.
Internal papers (from UiTM) : RM 800.00
External papers : RM 1000.00
We publish four (4) times a year in January, April, July, and October.